A unique chance to discover both Krakow Old Town and Jewish Quarter of Kazimierz during one tour! Splendid gothic churches and charming synagogues, … Read more
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
A unique chance to discover both Krakow Old Town and Jewish Quarter of Kazimierz during one tour!
Splendid gothic churches and charming synagogues, fascitating history of Old Town and Jewish heritage of Kazimierz, many highlights as well as some hidden gems that only locals know – this 3,5-hour tour is your comprehensive experience of Kraków!
During this tour you will have a chance to see:
- Medieval Defensive City Walls
- the Royal Route (St. Florian's Street)
- Main Market Square with its famous St. Mary's Church, Adam Mickiewicz statue, Cloth Hall, Town Hall Tower, Eros Bendato statue
- University District
- the Papal Window and Franciscan Church
- Wawel Castle Hill
- Szeroka Street (the heart of Jewish Quarter) with Remuh and Old Synagogues
- Remuh Jewish Cemetery
- Filming locations of 'Schindler's List'
- New Square
- Corpus Christi Church in Wolnica Square
- . . . and many more well-known monuments and surprising hidden gems of Krakow
There will be a coffee break on our way in one of the local cafes - a drink of your choice is included in the price of this tour!
I am always flexible and ready to create a personalized offer for you and customize this tour to meet your expectations. Please don't hestitate to contact me in case of any questions or special requests.
– My time and service as your private guide
– A drink of your choice (coffee, tea, beer etc.) during the break
Any personal purchases or expenses
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found